I am officially all in one place now.
Things, body and mind: all in one city. All in Philly.
The past month leading up to this being all in one place has been crazy, but I can finally take a breather to explain.
You probably saw my post about my previous company being acquired; working for a small start-up company that's what it's all about. So unlike many buy-outs, it was a good thing! It also gave me some time to evaluate my career path thus far and decide where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do next. I had a few ideas and cities I was looking at, but ultimately God's plan (thank goodness!) prevailed and after a few weeks off, I was offered and accepted a job right here in Philadelphia.
I actually work in the same exact building, same exact floor that I used to work in. Kind of strange, but comforting at the same time. At least while getting used to a new position and new company I didn't have to transition to new surroundings too!
Most of you already know that Philadelphia was probably not on my list of cities to job-search in during the transition :) But I feel SO blessed, overly thankful and strangely really excited excited to not only have a job, let alone one that I love, but to also finally be settled again and not feel as 'temporary' as I have for the past two years.
Life is good...GOD is good.
1 comment:
We're excited for you too & look forward to your next new ventures!Love having you nearby :)
The Mom
Post a Comment