Friday, October 14, 2011

TODAY IS RAINY

All week has been rainy, actually.

But it's Friday! Thank goodness. And that means it's:


1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was     always let Kyle win at Monopoly when we were little so that he'd keep playing with me. (Ok, maybe he legitimately won, but it helped my little 8-year-old self-esteem at the time!)   .

2.   When it comes to working out    I've been slacking lately, but I do enjoy it! 

3.  A woman should always   have a cute apron   .

4. I wish I could    bake all day and grow money on trees    because then I'd    start a cute little baking blog and open RooCakes (my dream bakery) in the cozy, yellow, vacant corner shop down the street across from starbucks. Chubbs would lazy around in the window all day and be our store mascot    .

5.  A best friend is    essential in life; they're just wonderful .

6.  I can't get enough of     baking (PUMPKIN!) and fall-scented candles these days .

7.  This weekend I am    yard-saling, cleaning the house, and then enjoying the clean house with a glass of wine and my latest knitting project   .


Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments: