Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And Then We Went to Florida

The reason for my auntie first in this post is because we had been planning all year to visit our good friends and old neighbors, Matt and Jenn, in their new home in Sarasota, Florida! Jenn was turning 30 a few weeks ago so it was definitely reason to celebrate!

We're spoiled to have friends that live in such vacation-esque places. And spoiled to have such great friends. Our whole little group from West Chester was able to make it to FL for a fun little reunion weekend. Four days of friends, beach, sun and cocktails is always welcome in my book.

The boys went snorkeling, the girls had some much-needed girly time, Jenn threw one heck of a party (as always), we visited the aquraium and saw the biggest giant squid I've ever seen, got attacked by fish in the ocean, and laughed all weekend long.

We had so much fun, I'll leave the rest to the pictures (although they don't do the trip justice)...

The girls catching up while the boys are away

Coming in from a long day of snorkeling!
Guess who has burnt feet from walking on hot pavement...

How cute is he!!
Meliss!
I love how colorful this picture is!
The boys might have been forced into this one, but it turned out so good!
This took 6 tries, but turned out beautious!
And then there was a boat with speakers louder than my car. I kind of felt like we were partying with Jay-Z; except Jay-Z wasn't there...
They all left me to the man-eating fish!! I wish I was kidding, the fish in Florida I'm pretty sure are on crack; they jump out of the water at you and bite at your legs...It's so weird!
The girls ending the last day on a great note.
 
Adios, Florida!

No comments: