Um who remembers Moose??
In case you don't, Moose was my pup for 9 months, who was adopted by an amazing family just before I left for the Dominican Republic. I try not to talk about him too much, it makes me sad, but I saw a dog that looked just like him today and thus, I will reminisce. Just this once.
Moose was awesome. I miss our saturday mornings at Starbucks, long walks after work and runs through the park; they kept me going. I imagine he now spends his days chasing squirrels in his huge backyard while splashing around in his very own man-made pond. Not too bad, eh? I miss him, but he's got the life.
2 comments:
Mooser!! Oh that sweet little rambunctious ball of fur!!
Smals! You commented on my blog! I'm so impressed! And pleasantly surprised :) See you so soon!
Post a Comment